Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



Long Beach Antique and Collectible Market


Hey there! Guess who's signed up for a Flea Market! Me!

Can you tell I'm just a little excited?

So, I finally took that next step to get my name out there. In less than 2 weeks, I'll have my own space at the Long Beach Flea Market. (Check out their website for directions, etc. www.longbeachantiquemarket.com)

I've been letting ideas swirl around in my head, trying to figure out how best to represent what it is I have to offer. There will be a TON of shoppers, collectors, and boutique owners. My shameless self-promotion includes giving away adorable flower pens with my contact info attached.

It should be a fabulous day, lots of eye candy for all you shoppers! Come say hi and get your spring time flower pen before they run out. :)

I'll be there 2 days this month:

Sunday, May 17th (Space E-446)
Sunday, May 31st (Space D-537)

No comments: