Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



My pillows on Wedding Chicks blog

So, my uber talented friend Jeni (Found Vintage Rentals) and I were playing phone tag. We finally connected as she was walking out the door to a photo shoot. "Do you have any pillows already made that I can take with me? I'm leaving right now."

"Of course! Come on by," I replied.

Long story short... right place, right time... and POOF! 

 (Like magic) 

 I'm getting mentioned on Wedding Chicks Blog for supplying pillows in one of their stories.

The pictures are amazing! 


Thanks Jeni for thinking of me : ) You're the best!

If you see anything that you like, let me know. I can make you your own pillows to cozy up with.

No comments: