Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



Million Dollar Decorators

One of the reality shows I'm obsessed with is Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators. I was watching it today while the kids were at school. (There's a new "no TV" rule during the school week to try and keep the nuggets from putting off chores and homework... killing me...). So, I was getting my Tivo on and gasped when I saw one of my pillows on the show!!! OK, so it's not exactly noticeable. And it's not exactly cutting edge design... but still!




That's my finger pointing to it on my tv screen...

Toot.

Toot.

That's me and my horn...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! That's something to really be proud of! Everything you make is amazing and you are very deserving of the credit :)
So, go ahead and toot that horn!

Liz Dujka said...

Oh my. That is pretty darn exciting no matter what design they were showing!! Congrats to you!! Not everyone can say they were on Million Dollar Decorator! I haven't seen the show yet. I will have to start recording it, too!

Way to go! Love your stuff!

Liz from Junktion Alley. :)

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

So Exciting! It is a great feeling.
Congratulations to you and Happy Holidays. Ciao Rita

Unknown said...

So excited for you! I so would ave been screaming and dancing around the house! Lol. Awesome! I just love all your linens...you have a special touch and impeccable taste!

Char @HisandHerRestoration.blogspot.com

I might just have to come to SLO to get some pillows for my space!! ;)