Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



Slipcovers



Love that shabby chic look you see in decorating magazines but can't find where to buy those all white washable slipcovers? Look no further...you've found me!

My slipcovers are completely removable, custom fit, and can be tailored to any style you choose. Use matlesse, quilts, duck, canvas, denim, or cotton prints. One of the best parts of having me design and construct your slipcovers is that you can specify all of the details that you want. The skirt style can be simple with clean lines, super frilly with lots of ruffles, or somewhere in between as with inverted pleats. Add an embroidered monogram to accent pillows for fun. I've had the pleasure of making lots of slipcovers for lots of people.

Pretty much anything can be slipcovered. Consider:
sofas
chairs
ottomans
window seats
bench cushions
parson's chairs
vanity chairs

Estimates for labor:
chair seat - $40
ottoman - $75
armless parson's chair - $100
wingback chair/ one loose cushion - $220
overstuffed chair/ two loose cushions - $270
sofa/ two seat and two back cushions - $370

Give me a call if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Libby said...

When doing parsons chair slipcovers, I'd love to do white, going for the shabby chic/vintage look. I have three busy boys who love to jump and climb on everything, much to my horror.;) What kind of fabric do you think holds up best under this kind of torture? And is white really ok to use? Does it really bleach out as well as everyone says it does?
Thanks!