Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



New this week...Linen pillow with monogram, Linen pillow with embroidery

I wanted to share with you a few new designs that I made this week for pillows. 

16 by 24 tuxedo pillow with vintage buttons

16 by 24 ruched pillow with embroidered crown and bee

20 by 20 picture frame pillow with ruffles and monogram


They are done in linen, pre-washed prior to cutting, and personalized with embroidery or vintage buttons. The cases have a zipper and are proudly wearing an authentic Cottage by Design label. They are shown with a down and feather insert. 

Now if you are new to Cottage by Design, let me give you a little filler information...I have the ability and resources (embroidery fonts, etc.) to create anything you can imagine from scratch. I carry about 30 shades of linen (currently in stock) with access to a rainbow of hues if you so desire. The majority of my work is custom ordered and made after I have a chance to consult with you personally. The typical rundown of questions I ask...

1.   Where is it going (bedroom, living room, nursery, outdoors)?
2.   Who is it for (couple, child, gift, male or female)?
3.   What is your design aesthetic (modern, feminine, clean lines, frilly, sophisticated)?
4.   How will it be used (seen but not touched, kids and a dog)?
5.   Anything else I should know (moving soon, hate/love a certain color, need it yesterday)?

From there, I can get a feel for who you are and what you are going for...So, need a room spruced up? Not sure how to pull it all together? Give me a call! Let me know how I can help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the tuxedo pillow and the crow and bee remind me of New Orleans. xo