Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



Facebook Page, blog, email, pinterest....



inspiration from my garden
So... I am muddling my way through all the different ways that social media and technology can be used and linked. I'm at a loss when it comes to the best way to communicate what is going on with me and Cottage by Design. I have a facebook page, this blog, email, etsy, twitter, a physical studio address, snail mail, and my phone. Are you as confused as I am when it comes to contacting me?

Well, I hope to clear up some of that! I am working on having a products page...something that you can click and check out easily. Until that day, a phone call to my cell (714.350.3187) or an email to mrslemon@sbcglobal.net is the best way to get a hold of me. I'm usually able to get back to you within the day, 7 days a week.

I'm a small operation with direct communication. My studio, workroom, and supplies are 50 feet away in my cottage and garage. Items get packaged and shipped out without any red tape. Using Paypal, invoicing your orders is easy and immediate. You can rest assured that your payment is secure using any major credit card. 


So what is it that I make? Lots of stuff! Pictures are better... here are a few of past jobs.



outdoor cushions
custom slipcovers

  
custom pillows
basket liners with vintage trim
custom lampshades

yards and yards of romantic fabrics






squishy dog beds


pocket rod curtains
tablecloths

Here's what previous customers have said about their experience with me:

  • After several e-mails back and forth, Trish Banner of sent me this wonderful package. The pillowcase is made with beautiful white linen, trimmed with gorgeous antique lace. I can't say enough good things about Trish. I was so pleased that I immediately requested another custom order! I'll post on that soon. (From Trina's blog, A Country Farmhouse)

  • Love, love, love the Market Tote! Beautifully made with first quality materials! Trish was easy to work with, made the bag within a day and shipped and received it here in Georgia within just a few days! Who could ask for more? I plan to order from her again....probably Totes for gifts as well as slipcovers! Thank you, Trish!
  • Beautiful bag! It was a pleasure to work with Trish, and I'm sure I will return for more of her quality products.
cottage floral style pillows

No comments: