Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



Super ruffly linen pillow

I can't help it! I just love this pillow. It's my all time favorite by far...

Can I make one for you?

5 comments:

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Trish,

It is so nice to meet you - I read about you on Heather Bullard's blog and I am so happy to find you and see your beautiful work. I will get in touch with you later about some custom sewing.
Blessings and Best Wishes,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Hi, Trish!

I ADORE the ruffly linen pillow. It's your BEST, most creative product that I've seen anyway. Keep up the good work!

Great website!

Can't wait to see the deck when it's finished!!

Love you, Mom

trish said...

Thank you Erin - Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

Trish Banner said...

Hey Mom! So glad to see you here...I LUV that pillow too. It recently sold at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. I miss it already, but happy it went to someone else who will enjoy it too.

Anonymous said...

Yes I need a few!!! ButtaFly
(302)218-9872