Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



Parsons chair ruffled slipcover

Hey guys!

It's been a while. Though I haven't been posting lately, I've been busy working in the cottage on some fabulous things. I've been taking pictures as I go, waiting until I can post the results. I just finished an adorable slipcover for a parsons chair and wanted to share the pics.

The big reveal...
cabbage roses on tea stained background with a gathered skirt!


As compared to before...
a well-loved chair that needs some TLC





Thanks for visiting my site!