Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



Rainy Days

Perfect weather to sit inside with slippers on and coffee in hand. It's been raining here in southern CA. Barely ever happens... I didn't want to make the long commute (really only 50 feet) to the cottage to sew, so, I've been cozy at the computer.



I've been dabbling in Microsoft Frontpage, trying to figure out how to build a website, for a few years now. My attempts have been in vain, never making it very far before I throw up my hands in frustration and walk away in a huff.

Cue angels singing and clouds parting.

Let the rejoicing begin! Armed (again) with google, I found a website that is teaching me how to use Frontpage! Simple, to the point, LUV IT! I had NO idea how off I was. Stay tuned you guys. Will let you know when I have something updated for the website.

I love the internet :)


No comments: