Welcome

Thank you for your interest in Cottage by Design. My products are made by me, by hand, one at a time with attention to detail. Being a "cottage" business, I am able to give you exactly what you need. It's a new way of shopping... a customized experience that precisely provides what you are looking for. Get the right item, in the right fabric, with the right specifications. I take great pride in what I do. My goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. I welcome custom orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to us building a rapport...

Sincerely,
Trish Banner

Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
714.350.3187
mrslemon@sbcglobal.net



French Market Totes

Good morning! In response to Heather Bullard's blog post, I wanted to let everyone know about the French Market Totes.


These roomy bags are BIG, sturdy, and just plain cute! This generous carryall is perfect for bringing home your haul from the local farmers' market. Woven cotton in a colored stripe on cream background. Handle made of dark brown embossed vinyl, an animal friendly alternative to the real thing. Bag measures approximately 20" wide X 14" tall X 4" deep with a 7" handle drop. Machine wash gentle cycle, air dry.

Getting something well made (in the USA to boot), useful, with a classic design is fabulous. Getting it at the great price of $40 is even better. Shoot me an email with color, # of bags, and shipping info. Hope to hear from you!

No comments: